Please be sure to bring the following items with you to your closing:
Two (2) forms of photo identification (passport, driver’s license, or state-issued identification card, social security card, etc..
Buyer’s copy of contract.
Proof of purchase of insurance for fire, casualty, etc., if applicable.
Buyer/Borrower funds must be wired into the account of Title Professionals of Florida prior to closing. (Call our office for wire instructions) Also bring your personal check book for any necessary payments at closing (personal checks can only be accepted for $500.00 or less)
Any additional documentation that the Loan Officer, if applicable, has asked you to supply at closing.
- Two (2) forms of photo identification (passport, driver’s license, or state-issued identification card, social security card, etc..
- Seller’s copy of contract.
- Invoices for any unpaid taxes, assessments, if any.
- Any unrecorded instruments that affect the title such as Trust Agreements, Death Certificates, etc..
- Any items you wish to pass on to the Buyer such as association payment coupons, warranties, keys, homeowner manuals, etc..